Here are Helen Venables’ 5 best ways to be bold with colour
- Use colour to look vibrant and radiant, this includes the neutrals that suit you. When you think colour, think both contrast and combinations.
- It is true that once you know your colours, most of us need to do a spring clean of our wardrobes, but after that every piece should work effortlessly together meaning you can be more eco-friendly and don’t need an endless supply of new items. Instead boost your wardrobe with gorgeous accessories as the icing on the cake.
- We all have a colour that we wished suited us, but we feel healthy and radiant when we are wearing the colours that best suit us.
- Primary red is the only colour that suits every skin tone because it is neither yellow nor blue toned.
- Know that colours are thought to be over 60% responsible for our first impressions of one another. For those of us who are more conservative at work, use good quality neutrals for professional kudos. A pop of colour can have the final say.